No one can understand the truth until he drinks of coffee's frothy goodness.
~Sheik Abd-al-Kadir

Friday, April 15, 2011

Insiders Tip!

Hello my dearios,

It's finals time, so I'm practically camping out at my favorite local coffee spots. One of my favorite study environments is the legendary Anna Banana's at 1214 Northwest 21st Avenue. I'll write a more involved review soon--a spot so great, Rachael Ray gave it good mention when she visited Portland for one of her many food network shows.

The reason I feel the need to share with y'all ASAP, is that Ike, one of the excellent baristas at Anna's has started a twitter account in which he posts a "special word of the day." Look like a super spy when you order, and receive a 10% discount until the end of Ike's shift.

To follow him, check out Barista Ike on twitter! And today's word is Jimmerson until 5pm!

Now go out and get caffeinated, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment